Caroline joined EEM in 2016, after completing a graduate diploma in management and sustainable development; she focused on social and environmental responsibility strategies. Caroline has worked in the extractive industry and has contributed to several mandates to improve the sustainability practices of a Canadian mining company.
Leveraging her undergraduate communications degree, Caroline has also worked on a range of related projects:
- Media response planning – development of a communications plan and information materials.
- Implementation of web and social media strategies – monitoring, studies and analyses of social profiles, and awareness and social media strategies.
- Development of creative strategy and planning for social networks.
In brief, Caroline brings a communications viewpoint to the management of sustainable development issues.
- Participation in environmental and social impact studies.
- Sustainable development and EHS management.
- Sustainability reporting.
- Development of promotional tools and materials.
- Communications management.
- Project management.
Accreditation and professional development
- Qualified as an ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 lead auditor
French and English
DESS - Graduate Diploma in Management and Sustainable Development Studies, HEC Montréal
BSc - Bachelor of Science in Communication, University of Montréal