Robert has worked for over 10 years as a management and sustainability consultant. He has broad experience in the energy, engineering, extractive and manufacturing industries; in education; and with indigenous and non-indigenous communities impacted by development.
Robert focuses on building mutual understanding between businesses and their community stakeholders of the social and environmental impacts of development, and on developing enduring long-term collaboration by all concerned. All this leverages his training as an accredited facilitator and partnership broker, and his education in economics and business.
Prior to joining EEM in 2006, Robert was a management consultant in the field of business strategy and performance, and also worked for three years in marketing communications.
- Social impact assessments.
- Land-use and population resettlement.
- Group facilitation.
- Community and indigenous engagement.
- Community investment planning.
- Business/community partnerships.
Accreditation and professional development
- PBAS – Partnership Brokers Accreditation Scheme.
- IAF-CPF – Certified Professional Facilitator through the International Association of Facilitators.
English, French and Spanish
MBA – Master of Business Administration in Organizational Change Management, HEC Montréal
BA – Bachelor in Economics, McGill University