Our mission and mindset
EEM is committed to helping clients turn the management of environmental performance and social impacts into a source of long-term value. We do so by providing you with the skills and tools necessary to think and operate sustainably at all levels of your organization.
- We adapt our frameworks to your situation.
- We work to build capacity in your organization.
- We emphasize stakeholder engagement.
Our rigorous project management methodology underlies our ability to respect client budgets and meet deadlines. We back all this with well-structured administrative processes: EEM puts a premium on efficiency.
Typical projects that reflect our expertise and achievements
We are thought leaders with a proven ability to:
- Assess and manage community priorities around development projects.
- Facilitate partnership agreements between indigenous peoples and resource companies.
- Implement ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems.
- Perform EHSC (environment, health and safety, community) audits in various industries.
EEM also helps develop the broad community support necessary to operate today, applying our knowledge of global standards to:
- Conduct ESIA (Environmental and Social Impact Assessments).
- Develop RAP (Resettlement Action Plans).
- Develop biodiversity, conservation and management plans.
- Conduct environmental and social due diligence reviews according to international standards.
Finally, we have the ESG insight and CSR outlook to:
- Develop frameworks for CSR and sustainable development strategies.
- Screen and report on ESG (environment, social, governance) factors.
- Address business risks related to the low carbon economy.