Guillaume is an experienced auditor and EHS professional with over eight years of consulting experience who joined EEM in 2015. He has worked in the manufacturing, chemical and petrochemical, energy and transportation industries, both for private and public sector clients.
Guillaume has participated in over 100 compliance audits using both regulatory and corporate EHS criteria. He also has experience in all four phases of environmental site assessment work. His notable consulting mandates include:
- Project Manager coordinating the development of contaminated sites management for private and public organizations.
- Technical Manager supervising the development of a sustainable development analysis platform across a worldwide network of researchers and practitioners.
Guillaume teaches Approaches to monitoring and measurement of management systems as well as Laws and regulations applicable to contaminated sites at Rosemont College. He is a frequent guest speaker at Concordia University and McGill University on topics such as the management of contaminated sites, environmental management and sustainable development.
- EHS compliance audits.
- EHS regulatory assistance.
- EHS continuous improvement projects.
- EHS management system implementation and auditing (ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001).
Accreditation and professional development
- EP(CEA) – Environmental Professional (Certified Environmental Auditor) accredited by ECO Canada.
- Qualified as an ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 lead auditor.
French and English
MEng – Master of Environmental Engineering, School of Advanced Technology
BA – Bachelor of Science, Technology and Society, UQAM