Guillaume is an experienced auditor and EHS professional with over ten years of consulting experience who joined EEM in 2015. He has worked in the construction, mining, manufacturing, chemical and petrochemical, energy and transportation industries, both for private and public sector clients.
Guillaume has participated in over 100 compliance audits using both regulatory and corporate EHS criteria. He also has experience in all four phases of environmental site assessment work. His notable consulting mandates include:
- Project Manager coordinating the development of EHS management tools for private and public organizations.
- Technical Manager supervising the development of a sustainable development analysis platform in Canada coordinating with a worldwide network of researchers and practitioners.
- Lead auditor for environment, health & safety compliance audits and railway safety management system audits for railway companies, including three major federally regulated railway companies in Canada.
Guillaume teaches Approaches to monitoring and measurement of management systems as well as Laws and regulations applicable to contaminated sites at Rosemont College. He is a frequent guest speaker at Concordia University and McGill University on topics such as the management of contaminated sites, environmental management and sustainable development.
- EHS compliance audits.
- EHS regulatory assistance.
- EHS continuous improvement projects.
- EHS management system implementation and auditing (ISO 14001 and ISO 45001).
Accreditation and professional development
- EP(CEA) – Environmental Professional (Certified Environmental Auditor) accredited by ECO Canada.
- Qualified as an ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 lead auditor.
- Verification Service Provider (VSP) for the Mining Association of Canada’s Towards Sustainable Mining initiatives program.
French and English
MEng – Master of Environmental Engineering, School of Advanced Technology
BA – Bachelor of Science, Technology and Society, UQAM