Since joining EEM in 2008, Véronique has implemented and maintained EHS (environmental, health and safety) and quality management systems in many industries, including: aerospace, mining, prefabricated concrete manufacturing ,printing, recycling and structural steel.
She has also conducted numerous management system audits, gap analyses and legal compliance audits. Veronique has led the development of greenhouse gas inventory reports for light manufacturing, printing and services companies.
Véronique’s project management expertise adds value for clients and for EEM.
- Implementation and maintenance of EHS and quality management systems.
- EHS management system and legal compliance audits.
- EHS risk assessments.
- Regulatory assistance.
- GHG inventories.
- GHG reduction projects.
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) Chain of Custody.
- Project Management.
Accreditation and professional development
- Certified Environmental Auditor (CEA®) – Association québécoise de vérification environnementale.
- EP(CEA) – Environmental Professional (Certified Environmental Auditor) accredited by ECO Canada.
- Qualified as an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 lead auditor.
- Trained as an FSC® Chain Custody lead auditor.
- Completed the ISO 14064-1 Essentials: Greenhouse Gas Inventories training offered by the CSA (Canadian Standards Association).
- Certified GHG Inventory Quantifier by the CSA from 2010 to 2013.
French, English and Spanish
MBA – Master in Business Administration, ESG UQAM
MPM – Master in Project Management, ESG UQAM
BA – Bachelor of Arts in International Law and Relations, UQAM