Claude-Marie is an experienced EHS specialist with over 7 years’ experience in health and safety management who joined EEM in 2017. With over 1,200 site visits and audits as an external business consultant for several clients in various industry sectors and as a collaborator with CNESST inspectors she has developed a solid expertise in health and safety with respect to regulations, standards and to the expectations of regulatory authority. Her experience with behaviour-based safety system has led her to the development of several techniques to promote health and safety in the workplace, helping and motivating worker in the identification of hazards and control measures. She has facilitated cooperation between various stakeholders in the identification of tangible corrective actions to non-compliance findings. Her notable roles included:
- Eastern Canada health and safety advisor, Oil and Gas Division for an environmental engineering company.
- Quebec and Atlantic region health and safety coordinator for an environmental engineering company.
- Health and safety Consultant for Montreal, Group AST – Montreal, Montérégie and Abitibi-Témiscamingue.
- Co-president of the Joint Health and Safety committee, Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- HS Risk mapping and analysis
- HS regulatory support
- HS system maintenance
- HS management system and legal compliance audits
- Remedial action identification and implementation
- Accident and incident investigations
- Behaviour based safety system approach
- HS related training
French and English
Minor in Occupational Health and Safety - Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue
BSc - Bachelor of Sciences specializing in Health and Safety, University of Montreal (ongoing)